Another Successful Fall Protection Course
On February 5th, 2020, the group held an eight-hour seminar designed for individuals with frequent (daily or weekly) exposure to fall hazards.
BENEFITS OF THE COURSE INCLUDED:
- Training that OSHA Fall Protection Standard 1926.503 requires of every employee who might be exposed to fall hazards.
- Commercial AND residential roofing experts provided instruction.
- A VOSH consultant and an equipment manufacturing representative were on hand to answer questions.
- Successful students received a certificate of completion naming them as a Fall Protection “Authorized Person”.
- Comparable private courses are $275/employee or more – Commonwealth Contractors was pleased to sponsor the course for only $59/person, members-only.