Fall Protection - Beyond Authorized - Williamsburg 2/5/2020
An eight-hour seminar designed for individuals with frequent (daily or weekly) exposure to fall hazards.
WHY SEND YOUR EMPLOYEES?
- OSHA Fall Protection Standard 1926.503 requires that you train every employee who might be exposed to fall hazards!
- Commercial AND residential roofing experts providing instruction!
- A VOSH consultant and an equipment manufacturing representative will be on-hand to answer questions!
- Successful students receive a certificate of completion naming them as a Fall Protection “Authorized Person”!
- Comparable private courses are $275/employee or more – Commonwealth Contractors sponsors this course for only $59/person, members-only!